Olsak's Font System
The OFS is a macro package for TeX.
It gives you a possibility of simple administration and usage
of large font sets in TeX.
The user interface of this macro is the same for plainTeX and
LaTeX, with two independent implementations. First implementation
is based on plain.tex macros only; the second one for LaTeX users
is implemented as an additional layer over NFSS macros, and is
slightly less elaborate (support for math font families is missing).
Author: Petr Olsak.
News in version Feb. 2004 (only for OFS for plain)
- The font encoding manipulation improved.
- The exceptions from encoding can be declared for each font family.
- The font family can be re-declared.
- EC fonts support introduced.
- The support of extra encoding 8c implemented.
- The \int, \sum, \prod are bigger in displaystyle in math encoding PS
- The \ofshexbox macro introduced.
- Interactive macrofile ofstest.tex implemeted. You can print
font catalogues, text or math. samples in given family, tables,
characters lists including TeX sequences, etc. by this macro.
- The directory examples with examples of OFS usage was made.
There is a pointer to the rudiment of a new LANG macro
and "OkTeX" project here.