Index of /ftp/olsak/xpexeso
Name Last modified Size
Parent Directory -
xpexeso.tar.gz 2003-05-26 08:21 594K
xpexeso.os2 1999-07-21 13:08 660
xpexeso-20030526.tar.gz 2003-05-26 08:21 594K
xpexeso-19990907.tar.gz 1999-09-07 08:00 501K
xpexeso-19990720.tar.gz 1999-07-20 11:53 364K
xpexeso-19990712.tar.gz 1999-07-12 12:14 241K
vprirode.tar.gz 2002-02-13 11:00 55K
kytky-orig.tar.gz 1999-09-07 08:23 9.7M
README-vprirode 2002-02-13 10:58 495
README-kytky-orig 1999-09-07 08:22 1.2K
README 1999-09-07 08:26 3.0K
INSTALL-eng 1999-07-19 15:43 3.6K
INSTALL-cz 1999-07-19 15:46 3.9K
XPEXESO -- the game with 64 picture cards for X Window System
Jul 1999 Petr Olsak
The list of files:
INSTALL-cz ... Installation instruction in Czech language
INSTALL-eng ... Installation instruction in English language
pexdoc-cz ... The game rules and description of the program in Czech
pexdoc-eng ... The game rules and description of the program in English
pexset-cz ... The configuration file for the program in Czech
pexset-eng ... The configuration file of the program in English
Imakefile ... The input for xmkmf
*.c, *.h ... The sources of the program
Xpexeso-* ... The default attributes for the program
spolecny/, kdojsi/, lada/, mirek/, motyli/, znaky/ ... directories
COPYING ... GNU General Public License
README ... This file
WWW page for xpexeso: http://math.feld.cvut.cz/olsak/xpexeso.html
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
WARNING: The pictures in vecernicek/ and lada/ directories are not
a part of program in meaning of GNU General Public License. You
can use the mirek/ sets of pictures or you can make his own set of
July 12 1999 ... the first version was released and annonced on
July 20 1999 ... next version improves the following:
- The lada and mirek set allocates 64 colors (instead of 216 colors
in July 12 version). This is more usable on poor colors servers.
- The acknowledgement for authors of vecernicek set implemetation
- The pictures are read at runtime (no at compile time used in
July 12 version).
- The -cards and -picgeometry options added.
- 6 new picture sets added (by Petr and Pavel Matula).
- The "names" talk level added.
- The * type of computer-player added
August 8 1999
- The following bug removed: if you change human player to computer
during one card is visible, this card is locked.
- The "New game" dialog window is now independent on game state.
August 28 1999
- The "names" are shown using mouse clicking on end of game.
- The "kytky" (flowers field) picture set is added.
September 6 1999
- The "BadDrawable" bug removed (RozdejRubemNahoru is used in
InicializujPixmapy before Cekej(0)).
September 7 1999 ... next version released.